Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Memories

"Berkayuh-kayuh perahu tangkap ikan di hulu,
Tak tertinggal bekalan kuih Bahulu,
Berpuluh-puluh bulan berlalu,
Tak terlupa kenangan kita dahulu."

Our days/memories at OSU always on my mind.

Got the above from Har this morning. Sorry OSU folks..I must disagree. Sememangnya I terlupa kenangan kita dahulu. And our days/memories at OSU are far from my mind. I have to try hard to retrieve those days. Ni macam computer yang dah clogged up with archived files..kene search through the directories, locate the folders and finally, the file. Basically the file is still there somewhere, just no “shortcut” to it - search effort required. Same goes with our days/memories.

Tc asked (after hours of ramblings on his good old days) “don’t you have stories to share?”.
“Nope, not good at talking about myself. Memories? I forget, especially if they are unpleasant. ”

He said I have a good denial system. I call it letting go and moving on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.