Sunday, November 06, 2005

Selamat Hari Raya!

Selamat Hari Raya!  Apa nak tulis nih..nothing fancy la about raya.  The usual stuff – balik kampung, balik Sban, visited the relatives.  Tu je la..drive berjam2, stuck in the jam just for some makan.  Well, people would say..jumpa family, sanak saudara.  Well, the thing is my family is already with me.  I live with them.  The saudara mara tu, well, nice to see them again, but doesn’t hurt if I don’t.  To me family are the people who are closest to me – so they can be just friends or neighbors or colleagues but if they are really close, they feel like family.  What’s the point of blood relations when we hardly have anything to say to each other?  Dah la..better not write anymore before I sound so anti-raya or anti-sanak saudara.  The truth is raya is no biggie for me.  People say it’s about balik kampong being with family. Exactly, my family is all here with me in KL!  Don’t even have any pic this year.  Can’t even be bothered to bring my camera.  My excuse, camera tak charge.  My mom was pissed of course – you know la her..the poser!

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger CD said...

kem salam ngan aunty.. heheh...tak baik kau, tak dapek dia pose:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.