Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bangkok - from the Menam Chao Phraya jetty


Was waiting for the hotel boat...Came here by train. Nothing fantastic la Bangkok. I don't get it, apa yang orang sebok sangat datang sini. Ok fine, the westerners ok la understood..they are easily impressed by Asia, the men - prostitution, but the ladies, I mean the Malaysian ladies..they said shopping. Shopping? Shop what? Fake goods? I think all they have here are all available in KL. Nak murah? Gi la Petaling St. Am sure ada..walaupun aku tak nah gi :D The city itself is hot, humid and dirty - macam the not so nice areas like Jalan Pudu, Tun Perak and the likes, which I avoid unless dah sesat.

"Are you feeling hot?" Soalan yang memang nak kene penampo! Heck, penampo AND penumbuk - 2-in-1!
"Of course!" Jawapan diiringi muka masam kelat. Wished I was more creative in showing my disgust!

"Do you know that I don't walk in Asia under the hot sun like this, unless it is an emergency? This is the first time I'm walking for sight seeing purposes. I only walk during winter, in Europe! If in Asia, it's gotta be at nite or dawn or in the rain pun takpe!"

Please la...trip to Bangkok proved my theory, yet again, that there is little point in visiting other cities in ASEAN or SEA. I'm in KL - Malaysia. I'm already in the BEST of ASIA!!! Don't waste money, don't waste time, just stick to Europe! :DPosted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.