Wednesday, December 28, 2005

DoB, pls. Thank you.

Hehe…a simple request. Almost all I sent to replied. Being the natural born analyzer I couldn’t help but analyze the replies:
90% of them replied giving me the date & month, no year and asked WHY.
2 persons replied with no answer but simply WHY?
KA won most-paranoid-award hands down with her..”WHY, what’s wrong?”
30% of the above-mentioned 90% had to be persuaded to give the year of birth – all shy2 with alasan..”dah tua..” macam la orang tak nampak hahaha…(jangan amik ati yek)
While the remaining 40% of the 90% simply tot the year was an insignificant info to give – (hello..phone calendar entry requires this...)
A few people excited mintak presents…(ye lah..I’ll surely bagi one..)
Only 5% of the total sample replied as per request D. O. B, with no questions asked – I concluded them to be very confident of their age and that they trust me.
Of course not forgetting some quirky comments like “nak check Feng Shui ke?” and the most-kurengs award went to “Ko buang tebiat ke?” – you know who you are!
I guess quirky comments came from those who know me too well. Memang I’m feng shui-ly inclined and… buang tebiat la kot coz this is so unlike me.
So, you must be wondering why I “buang tebiat”? Simple, I forgot KI’s birthday despite discussing about it a month in advance. I’m so sorry, buddy… so out of guilt and to redeem myself, I decided to update my phone calendar and alert myself on other people’s birthday. Birthdays are special occasions and even a simple sms can lift up dSpecial day…
I also decided to save this database of birthdays into an excel sheet (mana tahu nanti tukar phone ke apa kan...) And what started with only names and DoB, has now expanded to Western and Chinese horoscope signs as well hehehe…might as well kan…ye lah NA, I might as well check feng shui sekali…Interesting to find out who are my “secret friends”, “allies”, etc..
ED saw my database..”takde keje…” Ye lah..aku cuti hahaha…
You know what they say about the Information Age right? Information is power. Now that I have this database at hand, there’s no telling what I might do and how creative I can be… kah kah kah..(gelak evil). Whoever yg dah bagi info and reading this, sah2 menyesal.
No worries la friends..bukan niat jahat pun…niat baik nak bagi present nanti…paling jahat pun I will use the database to select 4D numbers to buy :D
To all those birthdays I missed this year, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! (I’ll do better next year!)

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger afflatus said...

now that u've got my ddmmyyyy dob, my birthday this year on sunday is time u gonna plan we have afternoon karaoke. SCREAM!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger CD said...

hmmm... pemenang award di sini... hehehe:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.