Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bangkok - The boat ride

Posted by Picasa
The boat ride is meant for happy couples. Because there is really nothing to appreciate other than cuddling each other with the wind in their face. Other than that, seriously, apa nak di appreciate? The water was dirty, brown some parts black and smelly like shit. Skyline? Tarak! Masuk the canals lagi la..kotor ya rabbi...ada jugak tu budak2 swimming...antibodi misti superb giler tu.

At least Hong Kong tu ada la skyline...and the water bearable la jugak...
Walau apa pun, boat ride ni I think is a must otherwise people will say...Auww..napa tak naik the boat? Tak gi canals? Well, go ahead, don't take my word for it..you might just love it.

For me, if I'm ever in Bangkok again, I'd spend my days at the Mandarin Oriental's coffee terrace...sehari suntuk pun takpe! Love the setting and food is yummy...esp. the home-made ice cream! Slurpppp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.