Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Here again...

The bad girl who abandoned her own blog is back...maybe for good, maybe just for today. I dunno..no promises ;)

Anyway, since last entry, I have resumed my drumming. I have also added a few more drumsticks to my collection - all Hard Rock Cafe sticks, mind you! The first was from Sydney, then Dubai, followed by Rome and most recent, New York. Yes, I'm a very lucky girl to be trotting the cities. Too bad there was no Hard Rock Cafe in Cannes and Bandung.

I may blog bout those trips here if I ever find the time and mood ;) But there is one thing I would like to write about..an unusual experience. I will write about it sometime soon. Promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.