Sunday, January 08, 2006

It's 2006 - Have an Excellent Year Ahead!

Happy New Year!!!
So what’s gonna be different this year? To begin with, this is the first year we celebrated New Year as a family in a real New Year Party. What an excellent start.

Ok. To do list for 2006:

1. Learn a foreign language. First choice is German, but it’s hard and I dunno any German to teach me. I’d rather learn from a native speaker if possible. So Spanish it is. Gt said he’ll think about it. But I’ll take that as a Yes.

2. Learn the drums – I’ve been wanting to do this for years. Now is a better chance coz there’s a set to practice with at the office. Only need to find a teacher. Conventional music classes are not convenient for me coz I’d miss classes when I travel. Rugi…

3. Dance – yeah..I’ll either go back to Dance World or go somewhere close to home. The thing is, I’d miss classes when I travel…again, rugi. But I do need this. My bones are itching already since I stopped.

4. Climb Mont Kinabalu. Woah…

I was informed the best time to climb is Mar, Apr or Nov. Looking at work calendar, Apr it is. Tot I’d get some friends to come with me and organize a customized tour up the mountain and then to the islands. It can’t be that hard. No climbing experience needed. There’s a climbing tour. Thousands of people go up and down every year. Half way up dah ada walk way pun, only the second half kene climb lebey sikit. But tour guide ada to bawak naik and turun and porter ada to carry our stuff. Naik lenggang kangkung jek, watch the sunrise, take photo and turun dapat certificate!

Masaalahnye, so far mostly tak free in Apr. Ada yg pegi Europe lah, OZ lah, India lah, tak masuk yg pregnant, simpan duit nak kawin, etc. Nevermind, I’ll try still. Sib baik takde yg kata I buang tebiat..ye lah, me, local travel? Me, outdoor trip? Maybe ada kot but they said so quietly..sadap, Che Din!

5. Take a week long break quarterly.
Yeah…I’ll try this. Asyik tak habis cuti. And there’s only so many annual leave I can carry forward. So I might as well rest every quarter.

So ok lah tu..looks like a happening list already. I’m declaring this list here so I won’t forget and can’t escape. Do remind me of this declaration if you see me off track! You have a good year too!

2 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger CD said...

bien:) yo hablo en espanol, tambien..

ahehe... aku kena sadap! aku tak kata apa apa pun... hikhik...

anyway, masa aku nak gi panjat kinabalu about 3 years back...kena go through endurance test dulu... past tu daki Nuang dulu...ngeletar lutut weih...

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Holi Wood said...

Uish..my spanish class hasn't started la..heheh..

Kene ada endurance test ke? Travel agent kata janji tak semput boleh panjat dah..jom la pi..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.