Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Eventful Night


Though the last time I was here, I promised myself I'd stay in Interlaken the next trip, time and unpredictable weather didn’t allow me to keep that promise. So I followed RS’ advice before – Luzern it is. Coolest club ever – Hotel Astoria (basement? Penthouse?) Coolest bistro and pizza? Argh…can’t recall the name by I’ll find it again for sure – the hip looking one by the river in the old city. Hmm..Swiss Army (literally) - "I can almost see anak dia ngan u..sure cute!" SZ gone nuts, must be all that dancing. Anyone who saw us, walking and gigling under the pouring snow, back to the hotel that night must have thought we were drunk. Yes, we were high..but only with happiness. Who needs alcohol when you found great company, great music, handsome men and heavy snow! :D Mission accomplished!

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Vegie said...

Fuiyoooo... this picture is sooo.....nice . Oh dear, my knees are wickened. You know this one can really make a romantic painting

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Holi Wood said...

Thanks! Glad you like. U r more than welcome to paint that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.