Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Your Driver is Here

6.45am - the guardhouse buzzed our apt. I would have left it for mom or sis to answer but they were busy and the buzzing was persistent. So I got up with a barely awake hello... and voila!

Morning m'am...your driver is here!
Huh?
Your driver is here.
I think you've got the wrong number.
But isn't this unit bla bla?
Yes it is but am not expecting any driver.
Click.

Well, what do you know, Pn. Sri has got a driver! :))
God, you are sending me too many signs. The wondering and waiting is killin' me. Just send me the Tan Sri and his big bucks quick! :D

3 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger afflatus said...

did the driver bring a brabus?

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alahai...too sleepy tadi..next time i'll ask :D

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger CD said...

wah wah wah... i pray for you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.