Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Kota Kinabalu - Family Holiday

I am not writing much on this holiday trip. The perfect holiday for my mom is good hotel, good food and lots of shopping. So that was all we did - makan and shop. Mom of course, posed quite a bit. I just love the corals, Mom, the seashells. So we bought quite a bit of them. I bought 2 traditional gendang. (Must be my obsession with learning the drums...) I wanted to buy the gong too...but 1) no space to fly it home and 2) no space to store at our current home. It's ok. I promised myself I'll be back, esp. to climb Mont Kinabalu. And oh yes, love the pearls too! I love KK, much more than Kuching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.