Friday, May 05, 2006

Steak and Such!


If you like thick, juicy steak then the Argentinean Steak House at Chulan Square is worth a visit. It's not easy to find a good steak place in KL, let alone the rest of Malaysia. Most people would suggest Victoria Station but I would disagree. I like my steak thick, juicy, tender with lots of fat! Yes, fat. The bad bad fat that could kill you. Years ago Jake's was my favourite. Then one time they no longer had the T-Bone. Recently I went again but I was disappointed. The meat tasted so-so and dry. So I was very grateful to have found this! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.