Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Flying Home



Strangely, whenever I'm in Europe I feel so at home. Whenever I'm away, I miss it a lot. On my liking everything European, VG once asked "Were you a European in your past life or wat?" Well, I don't believe it reincarnation but who knows... It was funny, whenever I fly into Europe, feels like I was flying home, and whenever I fly back to KL, feels like I'm leaving home, going away. As I look down at the snow-covered ground from the window of Swiss Air, I promised myself that if my mom goes and I'm still single, I'd move to Europe. Without my mother, there's nothing else keeping me here.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Vegie said...

Ya lah...somemore you have this affection towards art of Renoir and other impressionist masters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.