Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Luzern


Luzern – as lovely as ever. I found the watch shop again. How did I recognize it? The entrance – I recognized the spot where RS leaned against, while waiting for me getting my watch back then. Ironically, I met RS just the day before I left KL. He attended the CC event. In the presence of my colleagues and his PA, we played professionals. This was the first time we spoke again after 5 years. Has it been that long? Saw him again a few days ago. He attended another of our event. He looks much older now. Not as fit and yummy as before. Funny, even back then, I never thought of him as yummy until NS pointed it out. I guess my taste was different then. God bless NS for always being excited over my romantic lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.