Friday, September 22, 2006

Sailing Solo

 

From Hyatt, I decided to celebrate Merdeka holidays at Club Med. Why not, since I wont be back in time to join the entourage to YN's wedding.

I've been wanting to go to Club Med (just to check out what's the hu ha about this resort chain) for years, many many years but there were always conflict between time, company and club availability. You know, they always close for the monsoon. This is the first year they will be open all year long. Well, maybe they will close for 2 weeks during monsoon peak but not the usual 2 months.

I love it there. Mind you, Cherating is Club Med's most up market Village in Asia. I wanted to try sailing but there was no wind. So reluctantly I tried Kayak..what the heck, since I was all dressed up w/ life jacket and all. Once I hit the water, forgot all bout sunshine and UV protection crap. Luckily it was in the afternoon and not too sunny. I was hooked that I return the following morning (hmm..nevermind the fact that I had to check out in 2 hrs). I was the only one in the water, the only crazy one to kayak so early under the blazing sun. "Alamak, awak dah hitam!" "Hey, hitam la" (KK's comments when I upon my return). Thanks for being honest, dear. I'd need some whitening products soon :)

The GOs performed like pros. Love the concert. Ahh..and the cocktail party too..:D I've never seen anyone drink so many and so quickly. Unfortunately, there was no sex on the beach nor blowjob served. :( Food was terrific. You'll never go hungry at Club Med.

Yes, I'll be back definitely. Just when I sms-ed KM those GOs are cute but way too funky and young for my liking, a clean-cut, sweet, perfect gentleman one popped up. Maybe if I return soon enough, the charming Mauritian GO would still be there. Ahaks ;) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.