Friday, September 22, 2006

Pussy Cat Dolls

 

They were huge, in aura and in physique. They filled up the entire stage with they height, well-built bodies and sassy moves. And guess what, the lead singer can sing. I mean, she IS a singer, not just sexy moves. But Sunway is BAD venue. Long walk down and urghh..just not conducive for a concert. I'll think twice bout going to a concert at Sunway next time. Did I mention I had high fever and was on MC for my wisdom tooth surgery then? Two extra strength tylenols and off I went..Push the buttons, babe! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.