Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mom & Chef


This pic was taken on Mother's Day. I took mom to Rebung. Thanks, Asha, for the direction. Harapkan owang Bangsar, tak angkat tepon! Err...busy making body "marks" ke? :D
Anyway, kiut tak my mom and Chef Ismail? Sama bulat, sama pink. Chef said so himself. Lepas tu he introduced my mom to his Datin friends.."Ni owang kampung den!" If not for those people, my mom would have joined Chef up on stage for his syok-sendiri-karaoke session. "I dah penat seharian masak, shooting, now I nak nyanyi senangkan hati"..and he sang and danced away sesuka hati.
"Senang hati tapi sorang!"
"Eh, sorang lagi bagus kak, tak pening kepala. Akak, nak lagu apa? Lagu joget, boleh?"
Seronok my mom dapat personal attention from famous Chef Ismail, the owner himself. Food best, pure Negoghi cruisine. Chef's PR skills memang bagus. Layan semua orang. Not that there were many people but he was super peramah! He even scolded his staff for calling my mom makcik. "Eh, kakak tu..apa pulak makcik!"
So it was a good Mother's Day treat. Me bad for taking so long to blog this. Thanks, Che Din. Ni sebab teruja with your entry la I searched for this photo. I thought I lost it. It was taken with the old phone. WO even said "Good-bye, nice knowing you!" coz I told him, "God, mom is gonna kill me, I lost her pic w/ Chef!"
All went well except for one thing...no sighting of the gorgeous business partner/model/orthopedic surgeon/astronaut-to-be yummy guy. Uwaaa!!! Che Din, tak adil!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.