Friday, August 25, 2006

Gubra

I wanted to write about this movie after watching it but well, I never did. The next thing I heard it won Best Picture recently. Good for the Gubra team! But whassup w/ Sh. Amani? Now I didn't see the live telecast, I only read the papers and heard from others. I don't know exactly what she said, maybe it got lost in translation or interpretation, but whatever it is, takkan nak ucap terima kasih to mak, ayah, crew pun tak boleh cakap melayu? And the last bit about ".....let's do it more often" - whassup with that? Siti jugak la yang bersopan santun, cakap tersusun and never fail to be politically correct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.