Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Brabus Babe


When this babe zoomed passed the Hartamas traffic light last month, my jaw dropped. Wow, what a sight. Beautiful side profile. I knew it was a Mercedez but which model? Now the mind boggling question has been answered. It’s called a CLS B7. This one is a Brabus. The best part about it is that it’s a 4-door coupe. But KK said coupe fans are upset. A coupe means 2-door. A 4-door is a Sedan. That’s the issue. Whatever… I love big limo type cars so this one, combined with a coupe-look, is just perfect.

Speaking of 4-door Vs 2-door reminds me of GG – my former colleague. A rich man’s son, happening, smart and mostly, a very good friend. “Why don’t you get a bla-bla-bla?” Rich boy just got his trust fund money released and selecting a car to buy. “No, I can’t. That’s a 2-door. Must get 4-door. Otherwise cannot bring my friends around” Oh…is he a good friend or what…beli kereta pun fikirkan kawan-kawan..we were so touched!

The last time I saw him was after he left the company for over a year for a much much better offer. He was with his ugly duckling girlfriend. Call me mean, but really, I have no idea how else to describe her. She’s katik (short) and kinda chubby with a really tongget behind. That was the first time I saw her and Donald Duck images flashed before me. I had to blink a few times to stop the flashing images. Okay, so maybe I was biased in my description. I must admit I never really get it why GG left his long term angelic, sweet girlfriend for this ..arghh..Donald Duck came flashing again..stop! And there was GG, following behind her, dutifully carrying the shopping bags, so not like himself, where is my smart and flamboyant friend? I just watched them from afar, I couldn’t bring myself to go over and say hi. I was afraid I would be staring. Heaven forbids I might even blurt the word “Duck” out loud. So I walked away. I heard he went to a bar one night, met her and the next day, dumped his girlfriend of 6 yrs. Looking at them that day I could only conclude one thing – she must be really, I mean, really good in bed!

The last time I heard, GG got a huge job in the States and was making plans to bring her along. GG, wherever you are, whoever you are with, I wish you happiness always! You’ll always be that sweet guy who ditched a coupe for a sedan for the sake of his friends.

2 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Vegie said...

Hmmmmm... probably she has dropped a few drops of magic potion into his drink...

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If u think the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach, u're aiming too high - Phil McGraw

Right on the ball about the bed - plus fun personality, perhaps

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.