Thursday, April 13, 2006

Fairlady


Looking at KK, you would never have guessed he is a speed demon. Wait till TC sees this, sah2 die menangis. Hehe..I took this pic just to spike him. TC, eat your heart out...I rode in your dream Fairlady.

Am not into Jap machines. Hi five, DA! I was first introduced to this Model last year at the motor show. TC is crazy about it. Haven't seen him for awhile now. Heck, I haven't seen most of friends for awhile now. TC is one of those unlikely friends I have. I didn't like him at first. He constantly brags about his good old and current days. But the moment I shelved him under the "your opinion doesn't matter" department, our friendship came to an interesting twist. I guessed I earned more respect from him that way.

It was sweet of him to have introduced me to ..what's his name?? Hahaha..seemed like a good guy but totally not my type. At the end of the date I knew very little about him but I learned a whole lot about aerospace technology and MACRES :D

And yes, TC also did the sweetest thing on my birthday. Still not too late for me to return the favor. I checked, I still haven't missed his birthday. I also realized he shares his birthday with someone else close to me. Hmm...no similarity in character between the two though, other than both are seasoned flirts :D

Though we only spoke briefly upon my return to KL, TC is still himself, shares his life story and brags and I would just let listen and learn. You have no idea how much it pays to keep my mouth shut he he he... ;) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.